Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Magnificent Nephew Rides Again

Amazing they found a hat small enoughAlexander rides a horseAt the weekend, Alexander got to ride a real horse for the first time. For some reason, the pony in question had attempted to disguise itself as a Christmas tree.

I wasn't there but I thought I should share a couple of the pictures with you. And it is a milestone. Alex has previously only ridden his rocking-horse, which is about the same size. I guess riding a horse is on one of those lists like "50 things to do before you're 3".

Apparently, Alexander is a natural. I guess he'd have to be, what with being two years old and managing to sit on the horse without support. They even managed to trot.

1 comment:

Optistatic said...

How incredibly cute! And what an inane little comment I am making. But still, that look of delight on his face, that hat, and that tiny, happy-looking pony, are just wonderful!